San Francisco Lacrosse League
• This league is games only, no practices
• You do NOT have to be present at every league event to be eligible for the league, we understand your busy schedules and the format we have designed will be such that there will always be enough players to compensate for absences.
• The league reserves the right to evaluate each player as to suitability of play, and group players at appropriate skill-levels.
• No equipment will be supplied by the league. All boys field players MUST wear a helmet, mouth guard, shoulder pads, arm pads and gloves during play.
• All games will be refereed by
• Games will be two 25-minute running time halves with a 5 minute halftime.
• Swearing will NOT be tolerated.
• No use of tobacco or alcoholic beverages is allowed at game sites by either players or spectators.
• A Certified Athletic Trainer equipped with an AED will be present at all league events
INFORMATION: All league information including schedules and roster information will be posted on the website, if you have additional questions, you may e-mail: email@example.com
REGISTRATION FEES: The cost for each player is NON-REFUNDABLE. To complete the registration process the fees must be received by SFLL by the registration deadline. We believe that no young player should be denied the chance to play lacrosse for financial reasons. SFLL will give a limited number of partial and full scholarships, as necessary. Scholarship need should be communicated via the league e-mail address. Extended payment options are also available.
INSURANCE: Insurance will be provided.
RAIN DATES: We almost always play in the rain, if there is no lightning, assume we are playing. We will be playing on a turf field and thus the rainouts should be limited. During inclement weather, it is your responsibility to check the website for updates. A decision to cancel games will be made at least 2 hours prior to game start.
Braden, Matt and Nick
Braden Edwards, Matt Mesa and Nick Lockwood